Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Learning, slowly

After being tutored by my daughter this is what I have learned.

1 - If you have a blog of your own send to address and I will add to The Ratliff Family Connection.
2 - If you want to add to this blog you can (a) send it to me in an email and I will post it or (b) post it as a response to a posting.

Shannon will be helping me add a prayer list that we can add those in need to.

Please, let us all make use of this vehicle to keep in touch and let others know what is happening in our lives.

Tonight, I learned that the job my oldest grandson, Nick, works at has lost some of it luster. He works at Gutheries Chicken, his first REAL job. As I understand it the first night was great, the second night he spooned cole slaw...all of his shift. Nick, it may not be glamourous but it pays the same. Through out your working life you are going to find that each job has its highs and lows. Anyone can can do all the fun stuff but it is how you handle the "lows" that will tell what type of person you are. I am proud of you and wish you all the best in your first career.

Everyone, remember to either send me your items to post or post them as a response to a posting or develop your on blog and I will add it as a link from here. As Dean Martin (if you do not know who he was...ask someone older) used to say "keep those cards and letters comning in" and we will post them for all to see.

As Uncle Lee always said at the end of his emails..."Blessings to all".
Wayne

1 comment:

Shannon Johnson said...

Well said daddy.....I will definately pass on your thoughts to Nick!