Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Checking

Is anyone having trouble accessing this site? Are you experiencing problems posting responses? Just checking to see if there are technical difficulties that I am not aware of. Remember, this is my first time for such a site. If you are having difficulties please send me an email (waynecratliff@bellsouth.net) and tell me what you are experiencing and lets see if we can fix it.

I am compiling / adding to the US Mail lists that Uncle Lee provided me. I have had requests for family members mailing addresses and want to make sure I have the most correct address listed. I would like to have your address, birthday (age is optional) and anyother date that family members might enjoy and want to help you celebrate with a card or note. Then, if there are no concerns, I would like to distribute that list to family members only, those on the reunion email list. If you would not want such information distributed let me know as well. I understand the concerns of privacy.

Blessings to all, keep us all in your prayers. There may be problems others are experiencing that we know nothing about, but just ask God to watch over them, guide them and protect them at all time but espically in their time of need. That is when we are all the weakest and in need of His strength and support.

Wayne

1 comment:

Shannon Johnson said...

Be sure to include my birthday so we can all say happy 40th to me next April...i'm embracing it with open arms. love you! Shan